- QPlease tell me the effect of the ultrasonic therapy device "i-power".
- A. We will explain the effects and synergistic effects of micromassage by the therapeutic device. ① Eye cell metabolism It promotes the metabolism of all the complex eye cells, including muscles and optic nerves. (2) Enhancement of oxygen reaction Oxygen is essential for metabolism and is constantly supplied to cells through the blood. When the necessary oxygen is supplied to the cells of the eye, it is depleted in the supplying capillaries. It has been confirmed that the micromassage effect enhances this oxygen reaction. (3) Enhancing nutrition The supply of nutrients to the eyeballs is activated. (4) Enhancement of oxygen supply Increases oxygen supply to the eyeballs. ⑤Destruction of parasitic bacteria Bacteria parasitic on the ocular tissue are reduced. ⑥ Inhibition and sedation of inflammation Inflammation is not only painful, but also unconscious and unconscious. It has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. The refreshing feeling you feel after using the ultrasonic therapy device is brought about by this anti-inflammatory effect. ⑦ It can enhance the efficacy of various antibiotics (8) Increased drug penetration and enhanced efficacy These effects lead to improved vision.
- QHow much should I do every day?
- A. Eyepower is based on projecting ultrasonic waves to only one eye for 10 minutes a day. the next day, Alternate the left and right eyes for 10 minutes each day. Therefore, it is necessary to set a treatment time like a daily routine for 10 minutes a day.
- QWhy do you do one eye at a time, one day at a time?
- A. The optic nerves are cross nerves, and they influence each other because they cross in the brain. By projecting ultrasound into one eye, It also works on the other eye. For this reason, it is said that one eye can be alternated for one day, but there is no problem if, for example, each eye is projected for a total of 10 minutes for 5 minutes each day.
- QI have presbyopia.Is it effective?
- A. i-power has a wide range of users from 5 to 85 years old. We also receive postcards of thanks from people in their 80s who have the same problem of presbyopia.
- QI have very tired eyes.Is it okay to use it?
- A. fine. Eye power micromassage relieves tired eyes. For example, there are people who are not good at massage even if their shoulders and lower back are stiff. This is because the worse the stiffness, the worse the backlash after massage. Unlike shoulder and waist massage, Micromassage gently massages the cells with fine vibrations, so there is no need to worry about eye muscle pain.
- QDo I have to keep using it for the rest of my life even if my eyesight recovers?
- A. Once your eyesight has recovered, once you stop using AiPower's micromassage, it will not return to its original state, just like rebounding after a diet. Of course, don't let your guard down. If you go back to a life that strains your eyes again, your eyes may get tired and your vision may deteriorate. This is because if you lose the "good visual life" that you have learned to recover your eyesight, you will return to the original state. As a care after recovering the target vision, we recommend using iPower about once or twice a week. Once you build muscle with push-ups and sit-ups, the trick is to keep a pace that doesn't drop your muscle strength next time. In fact, most users continue to reduce to once or twice a week after their vision is restored.
- Q Why is there a beeping sound?
- A. The ultrasonic therapy device "Ipower" uses ultrasonic waves of 12,000 Hz and makes a "beep" sound.