It also massages the deep parts of the eyes that cannot be reached by hand to relieve eye stiffness.
The ultrasonic waves emitted by the ultrasonic therapy device are soft micro-vibrations 24,000 times per second.
This fine vibration reaches the deep part of the eye. The advantage of ultrasound is that the vibrations are not blocked by the surface layers of the body and act on the inside.
In other words, it works as a micromassage at the cellular level. The stiffness of the ciliary muscles, which cannot be loosened even when taken out, can be eliminated by applying ultrasonic waves generated by the ultrasonic therapy device.
In addition, if you gently massage the entire eyeball with micromassage, the blood circulation in the eyeball will be promoted and the metabolism will be activated. In addition, the retina with improved blood circulation enhances its resolution and becomes a state of "clear vision".
As a result, the ciliary muscles that have regained their elasticity smoothen the adjustment of the crystalline lens, which brings the retina into focus and leads to the recovery of visual acuity.
What happens when you apply an ultrasound therapy device to your eyes?
What happens to the eyeballs when micromassage is performed with an ultrasonic therapy device? Let's take a look at the progress of this process based on an example from a clinical trial.
After switching on and applying ultrasound for 10 minutes, you will see the following direct effects:
First, the retinal vessels of the eyeball dilate. The blood vessels of the retina have arteries that supply fresh blood and veins that collect waste products, and the degree of dilation of the arteries in particular increases. In addition, it has been measured that the expansion rate increases as it goes to the periphery, and significant improvement in blood circulation can be seen.
Improvements due to the micromassage effect are not limited to blood circulation. The blood vessels of the retina have arteries that supply fresh blood and veins that collect waste products, and the degree of dilation of the arteries in particular increases. In addition, it has been measured that the expansion rate increases as it goes to the periphery, and significant improvement in blood circulation can be seen.
The hardness of the eyeball wall is softened, and the intraocular pressure is lowered. This happens because the eye tissue regains flexibility.
Second, the outflow resistance of the aqueous humor that fills and circulates within the eye is weakened. Because the flexibility is restored, the aqueous humor is released more easily. In addition, the ability to produce fresh aqueous humor also increases. In addition, the growth of bacteria living in the eyeball is suppressed.
There were so many functions of micromassage!
ocular cell metabolism
It promotes the metabolism of all the complex eye cells, including muscles and optic nerves.
- Enhancement of oxygen response <br>Oxygen is essential for metabolism and is constantly supplied to cells through blood. When the necessary oxygen is supplied to the cells of the eye, it is depleted in the supplying capillaries. It has been confirmed that the micromassage effect enhances this oxygen response.
- Enhancement of nutrition <br>The supply of nutrients to the eyeball is activated.
- Increased Oxygen Supply <br>Increases oxygen supply to the eyeballs.
- Destruction of parasitic bacteria <br>Bacteria that are parasitic on eye tissue are reduced.
- Inflammation Suppression/Sedation <br>Inflammation is not only painful, but it can also be vague or unconscious. It has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. The refreshing feeling you feel after using the ultrasonic therapy device is brought about by this anti-inflammatory action.